Friday, April 10, 2009

Beeboppin back in...

Jamming to some older stuff..Jamiroquai. Yes sir! Good stuff, wish I had listened to it when I was younger, but what did I know then.

Anyway I am rambling. Lately I have been advocating almost ad nauseam Twitter at Stonebridge. I am sure my coworkers are tired of me spouting off even the mere mention of the word Twitter. However, the reason I have is because of how revolutionary Twitter is. I mean think about it, you send a text message from your computer to someone's cell phone! In the same way that you can tweet on your phone and a person at their computer will see it. And, better yet, you don't really even need a computer, you can tweet phone to phone, it's all simultaneous! Can you see why I am so excited about this thing called Twitter? So, what I've been doing to is setting up Twitter accounts people in our congregation can follow, so far there are four: SBChurch, Married2040, TheBridgeSB, and Gap56. We even produced a Twitter Tutorial in hopes it will clear up the confusion as to what twitter is. So, join the the revolution and sign up for Twitter.

Also, I want to invite everyone to come out to StoneBridge on April 25th, we are having our annual Spring Fling and it should be a ton of fun: games, food, and live music. Put it on you calendar!

Til next time,
You stay classy Blogspot.

No comments: