Saturday, January 8, 2011

Concert of Worship Coming Soon!

Oh man, I am excited about what is going down in February at StoneBridge! First of all we are bringing back "Can Buy Me Love" which is a clever play off that old Beatles song that said "Can't buy me love" well, turns out YOU CAN!! We did this event two years running then, we stopped for some reason. Whats got me so excited about it? The fact that it raises some much money for our interns over the summer for one thing. The other thing is that the entertainment is always great! This year it's Taylor Mason the comedian you can afford, as he says.

So the other thing is the Concert happening at the end of the month. I am a little anxious to get to get going on planning it as a ton of stuff has to happen. We are doing like twelve song or something nuts like that, but we are also going to record it all. We are recording for a live CD and DVD. This is going to take all I have learned about production to pull off, but you know what? I am ready and I say bring it on! This is going to be amazing, stay tuned to the blog for more details to come.

No comments: